From Wikimedia Commons where it was taken from English Wikipedia.
Map with the Participants in World War II:
- Dark Green: Allies before the attack on Pearl Harbor, including colonies and occupied countries.
- Light Green: Allied countries that entered the war after the Japanese attack on Pearl Harbor.
- Orange: Axis Powers
- Grey: Neutral countries during WWII
- Dark green dots represent countries that initially were neutral but during the war were annexed by the USSR
- Light green dots represent countries that later in the war changed from the Axis to the Allies
- Orange dots represent countries that after being conquered by the Axis Powers, became puppets of those (Vichy France and several French colonies, Croatia)
|Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU Free Documentation License, Version 1.2 or any later version published by the Free Software Foundation; with no Invariant Sections, no Front-Cover Texts, and no Back-Cover Texts. A copy of the license is included in the section entitled "GNU Free Documentation License".|
Appears on these pages
The Axis powers were those states opposed to the Allies during the Second World War. The three...
[[Media:Link title ]] The Axis powers were those states opposed to the Allies during the Second...
This article does not cite any references or sources. Participants in World War II involves all...
Click on a date/time to view the file as it appeared at that time.
|current||15:48, February 27, 2007||1,357 × 628 (18 KB)||Jack Phoenix||== Summary == From Wikimedia Commons where it was taken from English Wikipedia. Map with the Participants in World War II: * <font color="green">''Dark Green''</font>: [[wikipedia:Alli|