Spitfire may refer to:
- Supermarine Spitfire, a single-seat fighter plane used in World War II
- Triumph Spitfire, a small two-seat British sports car from Triumph Motor Company
- Spitfire, a slang term for a highly-excitable or passionate person, especially a woman. Actress Lupe Vélez was known as "the Mexican spitfire".
- Cacafuego, a Spanish treasure galleon captured by Sir Francis Drake, euphemistically translated as Spitfire
- HMS Spitfire, the name of three British naval ships
- USS Spitfire, the name of four U.S. naval ships
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.